ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND LEGAL ADVICE
CRISTÓBAL FERNANDEZ VILLASECA
Legal and Permit Management Manager
The legal and permit management area offers legal advice to the directive and executive level of the companies, in matters of legal information and regulatory application within the framework of the legislation of environmental relevance and its linkages with the legislation of water , air, sanitary, municipal government, soils, infrastructure, services, land use planning and protection and conservation of nature. It offers permanent legal advice and provides information on current legislation and jurisprudence.
In the same way, defines and carry out Permit Master Plans, indicating the procedures, requirements, authorities and deadlines for each of the permits associated with a given activity, systematically organized in an orderly plan, and manages environmental permits applicable to investment projects, all in real state area, industrial, mining, infrastructure and equipment areas.
- Litigation in Environmental Courts
- Law Reports
- Strategy and Feasibility of Projects Reports
- Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Environmental Compliance Programs for Environment Superintendence
- Interposition of Actions or Legal Defenses in environmental matters
- Administrative and Constitutional Resources