STUDIES AND ASSESSMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
ANDRÉS MARTÍN FLORES
Environmental Studies and Assessment area Manager
More than 30 years successfully processing projects in the Environmental Impact Assessment System from its inception, ORBE CONSULTORES offers its clients a first class multidisciplinary professional team to provide efficient and innovative solutions to environmental problems in the definition and approval of projects. The studies and environmental assessment area offers experienced technical advice on analysis,measurements, modeling, diagnostics and technical reports in the different environmental topics, in accordance with national and international environmental standards and regulations; and the development of the necessary documents for the environmental assessment of projects in the Environmental Impact Assessment.
The studies and environmental assessment area provides the following services:
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Baseline studies, Diagnosis, Measurements, Modeling and assessments in:
- Weather and Meteorology
- Air Quality, Atmospheric and Odor Emissions
- Geology, Geomorphology and Natural Hazards
- Edaphology, Soil Physical-Chemical Quality and Soil Contamination Studies.
- Hydrology & Hydraulics
- Ground and Surface Water Quality and Pollution Assessments
- Flora and Vegetation, including the definition of Preservation Forest according to the Forest Law
- Terrestrial Wildlife
- Aquatic Ecosystems (physical and biological aspects)
- Archeology, Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Anthropic Environment (geography, demographics, socio economics, and anthropology)
- Land Use and Territorial Planning
- Risks assessment for people’s health
- Satellite Remote Sensing
- Modelling in Geographic Information Systems (SIG).